Our holiday checklists are overflowing with shopping errands and our nights are dedicated to perfecting our ribbon-tying techniques, all for the sake of Christmas cheer. As much joy as the holiday season brings, we’ll admit that it also brings some stress. Self-love is often the first thing thrown out the window during this busy time.
While you’re planning the perfect gifts for your loved ones, do us a favor and treat yourself this holiday season. While you’re making your list and checking it twice, make sure you put yourself at the top of it.
Not sure exactly what to gift yourself this year? Our latest quiz does. So kick up your feet, grab a mug of hot cocoa and find out what gift fits you best!
What’s your go-to outdoor winter activity:
- Hitting the slopes with my brand new skis.
- Strapping on some ice skates and gliding around with my S.O.
- Taking the family out to a nearby hill to go sledding.
- Walking around town looking at all the spectacular lights and decorations.
- Outdoors? Um, I’m more of a stay inside chilling by the fireplace kind of girl.
Which holiday movie do you have to see every year?
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- The Grinch Who Stole Christmas
- Home Alone
- Holiday Inn
What kind of party-goer are you?
- I always show up late.
- I’m the one who hosts the party.
- I’m chatty and I talk to everyone.
- I always wear the best outfit (from Jane of course).
- I don’t leave the food table.
What’s your favorite Christmas Treat?
- Hot chocolate.
- A plate of homemade sugar cookies.
- Anything peppermint.
- Gingerbread and spice.
- I’m more into savory food.
What’s your dream holiday destination?
- Zermatt, Switzerland.
- The Maldives.
- Paris, France.
- New York City, New York.
- Dublin, Ireland.
What’s Your Preferred Holiday color scheme?
- Silver and gold.
- Classic red and green for me.
- Earthy tones.
- Winter wonderland — blues and whites.
- Anything that glitters.
Which naughty thing are you guilty of doing this year?
- Online shopping late at night while hiding in the bathroom.
- Eating one too many chocolate treats.
- Calling in sick from work to watch re-runs of my favorite TV show.
- Ignoring my mother-in-law when she said she wanted turkey instead of ham at Christmas dinner.
- Buying the shoes even though I couldn’t really afford them.
What’s your go-to Christmas jam?
- “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
- “White Christmas”
- “Santa Baby”
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside”
- “Last Christmas”
If you picked mostly A: Shoes
They say the most important accessory to every outfit is the one that goes on your feet. When a blanket of snow starts to cover the ground and the wind becomes piercingly cold, we have to agree! Don’t forget to wrap up a box of shoes to match your cozy winter style.
If you picked mostly B: Glitter and Glam
Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. No better way to celebrate the season and give yourself the ultimate #treatyourself gift than by adding a little frosting to the outfit. Whether you’re a gold girl or more into silver, we’ve go just the right bling.
If you picked mostly C: House Decor
You’re the kind of woman that appreciates beautiful things, so why not create a setting that fits your eye for design? Whether it’s a new ornament for the tree, a wreath for the door or even a yearlong accent to the fireplace mantle, we’ve got something you can put under the tree for yourself.
If you picked mostly D: Add To Your Closet
Sounds like you could use some serious tender loving care in the form of something comfy and cute. There’s nothing better than dressing up in an outfit that makes you feel good. Make yourself feel ultra-good and grab yourself a new outfit. You deserve it!
If you picked mostly E: Beauty Products
The results are in and they say that beauty is right up your alley. Add self-love to the list of goals for the new year and get yourself the perfect tool to achieve it!